Half Day Quad Bike Trip in the South of Mauritius
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||10:00 - 14:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
Half Day Quad Bike Trip in the South of Mauritius - Overview
Get your adrenaline pumping and take in the beauty of Southern Mauritius on this quad bike tour. This exciting, half-day quad biking adventure takes you through the unspoilt region of Mauritius.
Specially designed for thrill-seekers and nature lovers, the quad ride allows you to discover the South of the island in a fun way. Pilot your way through scenic views of the coast, the island’s rich green forests as well as its waterfalls. During your 4-hour quad biking adventure you will come across iconic landmarks of the south including enjoying a Mauritian Lunch with the Gris Gris Cliffs in sight.
Are you ready to get grimy and muddy as you drive yourself through the rugged, southern terrain? You’ll be able to wash yourself off with a refreshing swim in the waterfall.
Highlights of this trip:
- Discover the southern region of Mauritius as you follow the coastline
- An exciting adventure for thrill-seekers and nature lovers while riding a quad
- Choose to ride alone or share a double quad bike with a partner
- Half a day in nature with the opportunity to dive into a waterfall
- Explore the most exotic and beautiful sites of the south plus dine with a view
The Half Day Quad Bike Trip in the South of Mauritius includes:
- Half-day quad-biking activity on a single/double quad
- Scenic ride along the southern coasts, fields and forests
- Visit to iconic sites such as La Roche qui Pleure and Rochester Falls
- Refreshing swim break for 30 minutes in a waterfall
- Lunch on top of Gris Gris Cliffs
- Experienced guides for the whole duration of the trip
- Equipment provided: helmets, masks
NOTE: This excursion/itinerary depends solely on climatic conditions. An alternate route or date will be proposed should the weather be unfavourable.
Union Ducray, Rivière des Anguilles, South Region
|Duration:||The duration of the trip is 4 hours|
|This trip is offered every day|
- You are advised to arrive 15 minutes before your allocated start time. The start and finish times are fixed. The ride will still end at the allocated time, even if you arrived late.
- If one or more members of the group are late, it will not be possible to incorporate them into the group after the briefing has started.
- Savanne River
- Gris-Gris Cliffs
- La Roche qui Pleure (The Crying Rock)
- Rochester Falls
- Swim Break
- Back to Meeting Point
Half Day Quad Bike Trip in the South of Mauritius
Spend half a day quad biking in the beautiful southern part of the island, discovering the pearls and gems of the region. Soul soothing views of rivers, waterfalls and cliffs is what awaits you on this package!
Departing from the southern tip of Mauritius, the 4-hour quad bike experience takes you on a 30 km trip along the calm Savanne river to the rocky cliffs on the south coast of the island through luxuriant sugarcane fields and forests. Explore the most exotic and beautiful sites of the south, like the volcanic cliffs of Gris-Gris, La Roche qui Pleure and Rochester Falls, amongst others. Riding can get your blood pumping through your veins but the places you will visit are sure to calm even the most buzzing mind and soul.
You will then head to the beautiful waterfalls while riding through Terracine, a rich green area, filling your lungs with the crisp fresh air, your heart with happiness and your eyes with beautiful scenic views. The Rochester Falls, located in an isolated wild forested area, is the widest waterfall in Mauritius. The breathtaking scenery, cascading waterfalls, pools of clear water, and luxuriant greeneries surrounding the region, makes it a wonderful sight and a relaxing experience. Here, you will have the chance to enjoy a break in one of the waterfall’s natural pools to wash and cool off. The cold water full of minerals will envelop you in a calming embrace while you relax in the natural pool listening to the waterfall in the background.
After your swimming break you will enjoy a nice lunch while enjoying the view of Gris-Gris. Your day surely started in an exciting and fun way but it will end on a peaceful note leaving you reminiscing about the trip for a very long time!
Additional Info - About the Quad Bikes
As part of this package, you will ride a 500cc Quad Bike.
For a thrilling, high-speed adventure, opt for the 500cc Quad Bike, which is perfect for more experienced riders. Equipped with automatic speed and power steering, this quad is ideal for muddy tracks, mountainous terrains and crossing rivers.
- Single Quad: Kymco MXU 500 OR
- Double Quad: CF-Moto 450L or Kymco MXU 500
Suitable footwear (sports shoes or trainers only)
Long trousers and long-sleeved tops are recommended.
Quad Bike Trip in the South of Mauritius - Food and Beverages
A Mauritian lunch will be served at the Andrea Lodges- a cosy and rustic-styled sanctuary, designed to offer you the best of what nature has to offer. Located on the southern coastline, you will get a taste of the local cuisine whilst also admiring the scenic views.
|Half Day Quad Bike Trip in the South of Mauritius|
|Single Quad||210 Euros|
|Double Quad||300 Euros|
We loved every minute of this and would do it over again. We had Rodney and he was a fantastic guide and made our experience even better than be expected.