Kids Animal Adventure at Casela
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Minors must be accompanied by an adult to sign their disclaimer|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
About the Kids Animal Adventure Package at Casela
The Casela World of Adventures is an excellent place to indulge your children’s innate curiosity.
The Casela Park forms part of the Yemen Reserve - a 4,500-hectare reserve that hosts two of the longest rivers on the island - Rivière du Rempart and Tamarin River. It is a haven for indigenous and exotic species, including the Big Cats, rhinos, deer, monkeys, tortoises, birds and many more.
A day spent in the Casela World of Adventures is a guaranteed moment full of excitement, action and amusement. No matter what your definition of fun is, the nature park has already figured it out, and is looking forward to welcoming you and your family. Give your children the opportunity to enjoy a visit of the park and also interact with a number of friendly creatures with this Kids Animal Adventure package at Casela.
As part of the Kids Animal Adventure at Casela package, you will enjoy:
- Petting Farm Animal Feeding
- Giraffe Feeding
- Tortoises Feeding
- Pony Ride
- Paddock Camel Ride
Additional Info about the Kids Animal Adventure at Casela
Petting Farm Animal Feeding
The Petting Farm at Casela World of Adventures offers an ideal setting for animal lovers of all ages, especially children, to interact with farm animals. Rabbits, fawn and their other friends at the mini farm offer a touching experience while being bottle-fed (for a supplement) or simply hand fed. This is a great way to allow the young ones to learn about animals and get closer to nature while offering an ideal setting for children to interact with farm animals.
- The Petting Farm feeding activity is offered every day between 09h00 - 16h30
- Should you wish to bottle feed the animals, a bottle is available for an additional supplement (payable at the park directly).
Giraffe & Ostrich Feeding
If you’ve always wondered what giraffes really look like and how they live, bring your kids to Casela World of Adventures to introduce your children to the tallest animal on the planet.
Giraffes are very friendly and they will all be delighted to enjoy some food fed to them by kids. They are also very keen to pose for selfies!
Whilst feeding the tallest animals, why not also feed the tallest birds on the planet?
You will also have the chance to get up close with the tallest and largest birds on the planet- ostriches. These large, flightless birds are a rare and unique sight that are sure to make you smile.
- The Giraffe and Ostrich feeding activity is offered at: 09h00-16h30
- 1 bag of feed and 1 bottle of milk offered
Tortoise have a docile nature so they are great for kids. Furthermore, the kids will be able to feed the Aldabra giant tortoise, one of the largest tortoises in the world, at Casela World of Adventures.
- The Tortoises feeding activity is offered every day between 09h00 - 16h30
The Pony Ride is a journey that starts from the goat enclosure and continues to the pigs, the fawns and calves. The ride is supervised by a professional staff member, who ensures that your child will spend a safe and memorable time with Casela’s lovable animals.
- The Pony Ride activity is offered everyday at: 09h00-16h30
- Duration of the Pony Ride activity: 5 minutes.
- This activity is for children under the age of 12.
- Please do not scream, shout, kick, slap or jump up and down while riding or while in close proximity to the animals; it may scare the animals and cause an accident
Paddock Camel Ride
Wondered what it feels like to mount a camel? This 5-minute Paddock Camel Ride is perfect to get a better feel aboard this desert animal. The Casela World of Adventures brings to you the majestic animal of the deserts for a unique experience on the back of a dromedary (also known as Arabian) camel.
- The Paddock Camel Ride is offered at: 0915 - 11h30 | 13h00 - 15h30.
- Duration of Paddock Camel Ride: 5 minutes
- Minimum Height Restriction: 1m20
- Maximum Weight Restriction: 100 kg
- It is advised to wear long pants and closed shoes.
- Please do not scream, shout, kick, slap or jump up and down while riding or while in close proximity to the camels; it may scare the animals and cause an accident
Visit of the Casela Nature Park – World of Adventures
About the Casela Safari and Bird Park: The Mauritius Casela Park is a real nature and adventure park. It is located besides the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius offering magnificent views of the countryside rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
Visit to the park includes:
- Toboggan (Avalanche Mines) - a thrilling fun ride on the first toboggan slide in Mauritius. The Toboggan includes two slides placed on a slope on which one slips with buoys.
- Tulawaka Gold Coaster – an adrenaline-inducing alpine coaster that runs along 800m. Perfect for all thrill seekers. It can be ridden solo or in tandem.
- Walk thru the aviary - Walk through the bird aviary and interact with various colourful bird species from around the world.
- Safari photo - This great value tour lets you find yourself face-to-face with zebras, ostriches, deer, African antelopes, white rhinoceros, impalas and kudus during a unique safari tour on-board one of the safari vehicles.
- Big Cats Kingdom - For Big Cats lovers, this is a dream come true! Visit the Big Cats’ park to enjoy a close view of the lions, caracal and tigers.
- Giraffe and pygmy hippo viewing - Come face to face with these majestic animals for a unique viewing experience.
- Camel and llama viewing - Meet the camels and llamas, considered as one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. Spend some time getting to know these amazing creatures.
- Monkey Kingdom - have some fun watching the long-tailed monkeys skip and hop about, in their enriched, natural habitat.
- Kid’s playground - A new kid’s playground that will offer sensation to the young ones!
- Petting farm and Tortoise pen - Ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals as well as tortoises.
- 3D Interactive Map and 4D Cinema
Additional Info about Casela World of Adventures
The four thematic worlds offered by Casela:
- Mountain Kingdom: Zig Zag Racer, Doub Doub Racer, The Risk Factor Bridge, Zip and Splash Tour, Canyon Swing, The Deep Valley Long Fly over and Via Ferrata
- Big Cats Kingdom: Walk with Lions, Interact with Lions, Drive Thru, Interaction with Cheetah, Interaction with Caracal, Interaction with Serval, Camel Riding and Interaction with Cubs (subject to availability)
- Safari Kingdom: 1-hour Quad, Giraffe Feeding, Segway, Rhino Interaction and E-bike Safari
- Middle Kingdom: Tortoise Feeding and Petting Farm
- Discovery Centre: 4D Cinema, discovery of natural science and History of Mauritius through giant 3D Maps.
The Casela World of Adventures Park is home to 150 species of birds from 5 different continents, including the lovely long necked Pink Pigeons which until recently were threatened with extinction. The Pink Pigeons can be seen alongside hundreds of other exotic species from Asia, Australia, Africa and America.
- The park is open every day except on 25th December and 1st January
- All participants must be physically and mentally capable to perform this particular activity.
- Participants should not have any major hearing or visual impairments. If the health and safety restrictions for your activity are not respected, "NO" refund will be considered. These rules are for your safety.
- Minimum Age requirement for Kids Animal Adventure is 4 years old
- Tulawaka Gold Coaster: Riders can go solo as from 12 years old (minimum height 1m40) or in tandem. Those under 4 years old should be accompanied by an adult
Visit of the Casela World of Adventures Park (Entry tickets)
- Price per Adult: 22 Euro
- Price per Child (ages 5-12): 15 Euro
Kids Animal Adventure
- Price per Participant: 35 Euro
(Petting Farm Animal Feeding + Giraffe & Ostrich Feeding + Tortoises Feeding + Pony Ride + Paddock Camel Ride + Bottle of Milk + Bag of Feed)