Mauritius Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour – Exclusive
|Operating Hours||06:00 - 18:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
Exclusive Mauritius Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour - Overview
Mauritius Attractions brings you an An Exclusive Helicopter Sightseeing Tour to the Underwater Waterfall of Mauritius - the best invitation to make your holiday experience magical! This package is the perfect way to tick some of the famous landmarks off your bucket list as well as take in the breathtaking, postcard-worthy sceneries of the island without the hassle of wasting your precious time in traffic.
Bring along your closed ones and take off from the beautiful North, South or West coast for a guided tour like no other! You just need to select your dream itinerary and the experienced pilot will ensure you have the best time high up in the clear blue sky, enjoying aerial views of picturesque mountains, pristine coastlines, turquoise lagoons, and the wonderful Chamarel 7 Coloured Earth, up until the famed Underwater Waterfall leaves you speechless.
Highlights of this trip:
- Private helicopter sightseeing trip exclusively with your favourite people
- Take off from the North, South or West coast helipads or from the Airport
- A trained and experienced helicopter pilot to guide you throughout your amazing trip
- See remarkable features and word-famous sites of the island from above
- Aerial views of the coastline, the silhouettes of mountains and the wonders of Chamarel
- Witness the fantastic natural optical illusion of the Underwater Waterfall
The Exclusive Mauritius Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour Includes:
- Underwater Waterfall Sightseeing Helicopter tour
- Private helicopter trip for up to 4 passengers
- Choice of departure from airport or any of the listed helipads*
- See Iconic landmarks and sites of the island
- Aerial views of coastline
- Stunning panoramas of the Indian Ocean
*For your convenience, you can opt to enjoy the Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour in Mauritius departing from:
- Mauritius International Airport, OR
- Helipads: choose any of the helipads located in the North, East or South of the island (as per the List of Helipads below).
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
SSR International Airport or Helipad of your choice:
- From the North : From LUX* Grand Gaube or Royal Palm - Reserved for Residents ONLY
- From the South : Reserved for Residents of Avalon Golf Estate
- From the East : St Geran Hotel, Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel , Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa, Anahita - Reserved for Residents ONLY or Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course
|Activity Time:||06:00 - 18:00 (Flexible)|
|Operating Days:||Monday - Sunday|
Airport Tour - Itinerary
Enjoy a memorable 45-minute Underwater Waterfall Sightseeing Helicopter tour with your loved ones.
The Helicopter Trip - Flight Route:
- Airport / Grand Bassin / Kanaka Crater / Black River Gorges / Flic en Flac / Black River / Underwater Waterfall / Chamarel Colored Earths and Waterfalls / South Coast / Airport
Helipads Tour - Itinerary
Enjoy an amazing helicopter sightseeing tour of the Mauritius Underwater Waterfall departing from any of the helipads located in the North, East or South of the island.
Routes and flight duration will vary as per the chosen helipad and its location. Some helipads are only accessible to residents of the hotel.
The Helicopter Trip - Flight route from Helipads:
- Helipads: LUX* Grand Gaube Hotel / Royal Palm (hotel residents only)
- Flight duration: 1 hr or 1 hr 15 mins (depending on the departure point )
- Itineraries: North coast /West coast / Port-Louis / Flic-en-Flac / Black River /Le Morne/ Underwater Waterfall / Chamarel Colored Earths and Waterfalls / Black River Gorges / Grand Bassin / Grand Port / Ile aux Cerfs / East Coast / North coast
- Helipads: St Geran Hotel / Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel / Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa / Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course / Anahita (hotel residents only)
- Flight duration: 60 mins
- Itineraries: East coast / Roches Noires / Port-Louis / Flic en Flac / Black River / Le Morne / Underwater Waterfall / Chamarel Colored Earths and Waterfalls / Black River Gorges / Grand Bassin / Grand Port / Ile aux Cerfs / East coast
- Helipad: Avalon Golf Course
- Flight duration: 30 mins
- Itineraries: South coast / Baie du Cap / Le Morne mountain / Underwater Waterfall / Ile aux Benitiers / Chamarel Colored Earths and Waterfalls / South coast
About the Private Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Sightseeing Trip in Mauritius :
The main highlight of this activity, aside from it being a private helicopter tour so you can share this with only your close ones, is that you get to see the iconic Underwater Waterfall of Mauritius.
This helicopter sightseeing tour unfolds another side of Mauritius where you will feast your eyes on the enchanting sights of incredible mountain ranges, perfect postcard lagoons, while sand beaches, undulating sugar cane fields and many other spectacular views.
The helicopter crew will greet you upon arrival at the airport / helipad of your choice and once ready, you will board on one of the Bell Jet Ranger helicopters, equipped with 4 passenger seats.
Enjoy aerial views of coastline, the fantastic silhouettes of Le Morne Brabant Mountain and the unbelievable Underwater Waterfall. The underwater waterfall of Mauritius with a spectacular gamut of greens, blues, and whites, creates a deceiving impression that it drops down just like a raging waterfall.
At the south-western part of the island, you will also get to see stunning panoramas of the Indian Ocean, the turquoise lagoons, fascinating coral reefs, followed by purely white sandy beaches bordered by palm trees.
A trained and experienced helicopter pilot, according to global safety standards, will guide you throughout your amazing trip. And depending on where your take off point is, you get to see other remarkable features and sites of the island, such as the Chamarel Coloured Earth - a truly unique site to see from up above.
Flying over this picturesque Underwater Waterfall is a rewarding experience which you will cherish forever!
About The Helicopter
The five-place helicopter is the safest single engine helicopter in the world. It is a turbine engine powered helicopter. The helicopter is fast, comfortable, reliable and provides an unrivalled view. The fleet comprises a seating with a capacity of 4 passengers plus the pilot. A trained and experienced helicopter pilot, according to global safety standards, will guide you throughout your amazing trip.
Model: 206 Jet Ranger
Lifting Capacity: 500 kg
Crew: 1 Pilot
Passenger Capacity: 4 passengers
Engine: 2 single engines (Bell jet Ranger 206BIII)
Helipads in Mauritius are dotted around the island, usually in the secure premises of a hotel or in an estate.
Please note that some helipads have a landing fee and vary. In such a case, you will have to cover the landing fees charged by the operator of the helipad. The landing fees are to be paid on the day of the flight directly at the helipad.
Should your hotel or place of accommodation not have a helipad, Mauritius Attractions can provide the transfer to the helipad closest to you at a supplement fee.
List of Mauritius helipads
|Helicopter Services - List of Helipads|
|Region & Location||Particulars / Landing Fee|
|1||St Geran Hotel||Hotel Residents free of charge
Landing fee applicable to non-residents - MUR 3,800 per flight
|2||Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel||Hotel Residents free of charge
Landing fee applicable to non-residents - MUR 1,900 per flight
|3||Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Hotel||Hotel Residents free of charge
Landing fee applicable to Non-residents only – MUR 2,000 per flight
|4||Anahita||Residents of Four Seasons & Anahita only|
|5||Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course||Free of Charge for clients having Lunch at the restaurant & playing Golf only
Landing fee applicable for other activities– MUR 1,000 per flight
|6||Avalon Golf Course||MUR 2,000 per flight - subject to change|
|7||Royal Palm||Hotel Residents only|
|8||LUX* Grand Gaube Hotel||Hotel Residents free of charge
Landing fee applicable to non-residents - MUR 2,000 per flight
We recommend that you bring a camera to capture unforgettable moments!
|Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour - from AIRPORT|
|Up to 2 Participants||790 Euros|
|3 Participants||980 Euros|
|4 Participants||1170 Euros|
|Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour - from HELIPADS|
|North Region Helipads|
|Up to 2 Participants||1175 Euros|
|3 Participants||1350 Euros|
|4 Participants||1525 Euros|
|East Region Helipads|
|Up to 2 Participants||990 Euros|
|3 Participants||1190 Euros|
|4 Participants||1390 Euros|
|South Region Helipads|
|Up to 2 Participants||615 Euros|
|3 Participants||725 Euros|
|4 Participants||835 Euros|