Overnight Private Luxury Catamaran Cruise
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||All overnight cruises are tailor made as per our clients requests and preferences|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
This package is not available until further notice
Overnight 24 hours Private Catamaran Cruise
If you’re looking for a perfect retreat with nothing but the ocean between you and the horizon, then this exclusive luxury overnight catamaran cruise is for you.
You are sure to enjoy an unforgettable day and night cruising experience, which will be one of the highlights of your holiday in Mauritius.The catamaran can accommodate a group of up to eight people.
Enjoy sailing through the crystal-clear water of the Indian Ocean and admiring the breathtaking scenery around you, consisting of beautiful white sandy beaches and magnificent turquoise seas. You will have the possibility of indulging yourself with fun activities such as snorkelling in the lagoon to explore the wonderful local marine life or fishing, if luck is on your side, you may end up with a great catch.
You may also choose to simply enjoy some downtime aboard the catamaran, relishing delicious food and round-the-clock bar services. This cruise offers you a chance to be totally pampered by an incredible crew who will make sure you have great fun and absolute relaxation throughout.
The Lagoon 500 catamaran is a luxurious vessel that offers utmost comfort and relaxation. It measures 50-feet and is fully equipped with 4 double en-suite cabins, each including its separate toilet and shower cabins. The catamaran also comprises of a kitchen with a refrigerator, a spacious lounge/dining area with a TV, a DVD/CD player, an embedded auto-pilot and a GPS navigation system and a dinghy.
After the sun sets, you will be able to spend quality time with your friends or partner, watching the starry night sky from the catamaran’s deck, all while a dedicated, friendly crew ensure you have a fantastic time onboard.
This overnight catamaran cruise on a full board basis will start at 14:00 and will end the next day at 12:00.
As part of this cruise you will enjoy
- An overnight private catamaran cruise
- Delicious menus included in the full board basis
- Complimentary beverages
- Complimentary activities (equipment provided): fishing, snorkeling, on-board games
Below please find the cruise itinerary
- 17:00 Welcome cocktail
- 17:15 Enjoy a sunset sailing
- 19:00 Mauritian dinner
- Spend the night on board of the catamaran
- 09:00 Cruise to Gabriel Island
- 10:30 Anchoring in the lagoon of Flat Island and Gabriel Island
- 12:30 BBQ Lunch on Gabriel Island
- 14:00 Snorkeling and suntan (free time)
- 14:30 Departure from Gabriel Island for Sunset Boulevard
- 16:00 Tea time on Board
- 16:30 Arrive at Sunset Boulevard
The cruise begins with a romantic evening sail before enjoying a delicious Mauritian dinner with the perfect setting of the blue lagoon and the ocean surrounding you.
After a quite romantic night on board of the catamaran you will enjoy a morning sail to the beautiful Gabriel Island.
Light breezy cottons, swim-wear, beach towels and plenty of sun cream are all you will need on this cruise to Gabriel Island, which is located off the north coast of Mauritius.
Gabriel Island is no doubt a great place to enjoy a day of relaxation and fun on one of the picture-postcard beaches or enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the sea.
The sail across the 10km of deep blue ocean to Gabriel Island is very relaxing.
On the way you will see the towering cliffs with their soaring colonies of white-tailed tropic birds as the catamaran sails past Gunner’s Quoin and have a nice selection of drinks, as you sunbathe on the front deck.
After an hour and a half at sea, you will arrive into the tranquil lagoon separating Gabriel and Flat Islands. Dive into the crystal clear waters and be guided by the crew to the best snorkeling spots, or explore Gabriel Island on a guided tour or on your own.
Meet back on the beach for a sit-down barbecue buffet lunch under the palm thatch umbrellas, lounging on the beach or taking another dip in the shallow waters to cool off.
As you set off on the sail back to Grand Baie, keep your eyes peeled for sights of dolphins in the summer and whales in the winter time. Have another drink or enjoy the afternoon tea and coffee as the crew entertains you with music, and a little dancing, on the way back to Grand Baie.
Catamaran Facilities on board
- A fully equipped Lagoon 500 Catamaran
- 4 en-suite double cabins
- Each cabin includes its toilet and shower cabins
- Lounge /dining room (inside and outside), plus 1 large deck at the front of the vessel
- Fully equipped kitchen and barbecue
- Bath and beach towels
- Snorkeling and basic fishing equipment
- Mobile phone charger (on battery)
- CD and radio
- Hot water (solar panels)
- DVD Player (on request)
Food & Beverages on Board
- Seafood gratin OR
- Baked Ratatouille and Mini Chicken Skewers OR
- Greek Salad with Shrimps OR
- Carpaccio (Tuna) OR
- Smoked Marlin and Palm Heart Salad OR
- Prawns cocktail
Soup(Served with Garlic bread):
- Vegetable soup OR
- Chicken soup OR
- Fish soup OR
- Crab soup OR
- Onion Soup OR
- Dhal/ Kidney Bean / Lentils Soup
- Beef steak with sauce accompanied with Garlic potato puree, Sautéed mushroom and Vegetables OR
- Chicken and Prawn curry accompanied with Saffron rice and caramelized onions, vegetables, Pickles, Chili sauce, Tomato chutney OR
- Lamb steak with sauce accompanied with Gratin Dauphinois, Salad and Vegetables OR
- Pasta (Spaghetti or Tagliatelle) with Seafood in tomato sauce OR
- Grilled lobster & Giant prawns accompanied with Pasta salad and Vegetables
- Sorbets & Seasonal fruit cocktail OR
- Flambéed Banana and Chocolate OR
- Vanilla Ice Cream and Seasonal fruit cocktail
- Mineral water
- Soft drinks
- Phoenix beer
- Green Island rum
- South African wine (rose and white only)
- There is a possibility for early check-in or late Checkout
- Kids as from 3 years old must wear a life jacket during the whole cruise
- The itinerary can be modified on client’s request and with Management’s approval
Private Luxury Catamaran Cruise: 2190 Euro (Boat Charter)
Price per Person: 189 Euro / Person