Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course - Grand Baie
|Operating Hours||08:30 - 16:30|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||This package is offered only for Certified divers|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course (Grand Baie) - Overview
Looking to improve your diving skills, have more exciting experiences and gain more safety while diving?
Then this is the right activity for you! PADI's Advanced Open Water Diver program improves your diving skills and allows you to explore some of the top diving adventures. To experience diving to the fullest this course is a must.
Mauritius Attractions gives you the Advanced open water diver course with Mauritius’ friendliest and most professional PADI Dive Center located on the north coast of the island.
Highlights of this activity:
- Enroll for the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course in Grand Baie
- This course is all about Exploration, Excitement, Experiences
- Best way to increase your confidence and build your scuba diving skills to become more comfortable in water
- Get skilled to have fun scuba diving while being supervised
- Embark into adventurous fascinating dives
Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course (Grand Baie) - Inclusions
- Open sea deep dive expeditions
- PADI course book
- International PADI certification
- PADI Rescue diver
- PADI EFR
- PADI Divemaster
- Full diving equipment
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place /place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
|Starting Time:||08:00 - 16:30 (Flexible options available upon request)|
|These diving packages are offered everyday|
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course in Grand Baie
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences. They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don’t have to be an “advanced diver” to take this course – it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course .
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and builds your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving, all under the direct supervision and guidance of qualified PADI instructors.
Besides the 2 compulsory dives (Underwater navigation, Deeper water diving ), you will enjoy more adventurous dives. The course consists of lectures about the special dives, multiple open water dives, and ends with an internationally recognized certification.
What will you learn?
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive Planner
- And much, much more - depending on the dives you choose
- To learn more about the diving conditions in Mauritius check our Diving in Mauritius page
- You can also learn about the different diving courses available in Mauritius, the general structure of a diving course, and on the biggest diving organizations by checking our Diving Courses page
- Spare clothes
- Towel and other items that you deem necessary
- Divers must bring their log books and diving qualification certificates.
- Medical certification of good health not older than 1 year
|Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course - Grand Bay|
|No. of Participants||395 Euros / Person|
Please note that:
The activity is accessible to anyone in good physical condition, not suffering from cardiovascular, hearing or respiratory problems - although it is advised for adults only.
The diving trip is not suitable for pregnant women.