Padi Open Water Diver Course - Pereybere (North Coast)
|Operating Hours||08:00 - 16:30|
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||3 day session (confined pool + open water dives)|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
PADI Open Water Diver Course in Pereybere
There is nothing as adventurous and exciting than exploring the deep and colourful South Indian Ocean during your vacation in Mauritius!
Become a Certified Open Water Diver with the diving experts. Your dream of diving and exploring the lagoons of the ocean can finally be a reality with either a PADI or SSI course; both internationally recognized. Take this plunge and prepare to have amazing encounters in the midst of the marine world of Mauritius.
About The Padi Open Water Diver Course - Pereybere (North Coast)
Immerse yourself in a totally different world where you can contemplate and marvel at the aquatic marine life. Experience a sense of freedom, and serenity while floating effortlessly, twisting, and turning in the waters of Mauritius.
As thrilling as it may seem, the course has been designed to meet the needs of any aspiring scuba diver who wants to get certified internationally. The Open Water Course consists of 5 Confined Pool sessions which can be completed in 1 day and 4 Open Water Dives, which are completed in 2 days. Clients get their manual on the 1st day, and complete their exams at the end. The pool sessions last around 2 hours, and the schedule for the Sea dives are usually from 07h00 to 10h30 or 11h00 to 13h30.
To join this course, you do not need any prior experience. The minimum age to participate in this course is 12 years old. This course can be studied through an electronic tablet or manually. Registration fees is included and all the required scuba diving equipment is provided upon arrival.
Learn in a more interactive, innovative and practical way to become a certified diver.
As part of the Padi Open Water Diver Course - Pereybere (North Coast) you will benefit from:
- 5 Confined Sessions in the pool where qualified instructors will teach you all the skills required for the sea dives
- 4 Open Water Training Dives in the sea where the instructor will ensure that you have mastered the skills required
- All the knowledge required to become a certified open water diver, delivered through PADI or SSI’s e-learning platform
- Quiz and Exam sessions
- Highly trained SSI, PADI and CMAS instructors
- Scuba Diving Certification (PADI / SSI)
- Log books and insurance
- All equipment provided upon arrival (wetsuits, a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank)
- Safe lockers
Additional Information About The Scuba Diving Centre In Mauritius
The diving center, fully-equipped and certified, offers amazing diving experiences around the five northern islets of Mauritius. These spots are considered as great diving sites where both beginners and advanced divers can experience depths and topographies of all levels. Diving sites include; square profiles, multilevel dives, caves, wreck explorations, cliffs, coral gardens, shark dives, drift dives and safari dives.
The full-time and highly trained SSI, PADI and CMAS instructors provide diving courses and programs designed to suit your needs.
The diving centre is equipped with: a reception, a dive shop, changing rooms, Wifi and an external air & nitrox compressor room. There are also safe lockers to store your belongings.
The Centre is pleased to allow beginners and experienced divers to choose their own training path through several international Scuba Diving organizations such as: PADI, SSI, SDI and TDI.
MARES diving equipment (Regulators, Gauges, Buoyancy Control Devices, Fins and Masks) purchased in 2017 and well maintained
LUXFER Aluminum Cylinders
DIVERS ALERT NETWORK Emergency Oxygen and First Aid on board
Dive Centre consist of:
- Wet Area
- Equipment Room
- Compressor Room
- Training Pool
- Class room
- Outside hang out area
- Full time, highly trained PADI and SSI instructor's
- Divers Alert Network emergency oxygen and first aid on board.
Sessions: 5 Confined Sessions in the pool + 4 Open Water Dives in the sea
Duration: The pool sessions last around 2 hours. Sea dives are usually from 07h00 to 10h30 or 11h00 to 13h00
Restriction: A medical certificate stating no indication against diving must be provided on arrival
Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance and is subject to availability.
What to bring: Sunscreen, towel, and other items that you deem necessary.
- Voucher is valid for 60 days from purchase date.
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Junior Certificates are available for children between 12-14 years old
- Dives are still carried out under rain unless safety is compromised
- Parents should accompany children (under the age of 18) on the first day to complete some formalities.
- Clients have the option to take the PADI or SSI course which are both internationally recognized.
PricesPrice per Participant: 449 Euro