Exclusive Pirate Boat Cruise To Ile Aux Cerfs
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Duration||6 hrs 30 mins|
|Activity Time||09:30 - 16:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
Private Pirate Boat Cruise To Ile Aux Cerfs - Overview
Enjoy a unique Cruise along the East Coast on an exclusive Pirate Ship. Feel the wind in your hair and smell the salty sea as you enjoy an exciting cruising adventure on the Pirate boat, departing from the South East of Mauritius.
This is an unforgettable trip on board a wooden sailing pirate style boat – you are sure that this will definitely be one of the highlights of your holidays on our tropical island. Get ready for a full-day adventure on a pirate boat and enjoy sailing through the crystal clear blue water surrounding Mauritius. You will cruise along the coral reefs and during the cruise, the boat will stop for breaks in some key locations where you can enjoy a swim and some snorkelling in the sea. Live like an islander, soaking up the sun onboard a ship. As part of this excursion you will visit the Grand River South East waterfalls and enjoy some leisure time on Ile Aux Cerfs.
Highlights of this private trip:
- A unique Cruise along the East Coast on a Private Pirate Ship
- Sail inside the lagoon along the East coast
- Discovering a beautiful marine life while swimming and snorkelling near the reefs
- Visiting the Grand River South East Waterfalls
- Delicious Pirates Lunch served on the Pirate Ship
This special day package includes:
- Full Day Private Sea Trip on a pirate sailing boat
- Cruising time in the turquoise waters of the beautiful South East Coast
- Visit to the Grand River South-East Waterfalls by boat
- Relaxation & Leisure time on the Ile aux Cerfs Island
- A lavish Pirates Lunch served onboard the Pirate Vessel
- Selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks offered for lunch
- Explore the aquatic site of Trou Moutou
- Facilities such as music system, life jackets and First Aid Kit
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers
Pointe Jerome, South East Region
|Duration:||The duration of the tour is 6 hrs 30 mins|
|This tour is offered everyday|
Private Pirate Boat Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs
Let the Pirate Adventure Begin: The pirate boat (34-foot) is of unique design, made as a replica of a real pirate boat with two masts and five sails of wooden brown varnished. Sailing on the pirate boat will take you back in time to the old days of the pirates.
The Pirate ship departs at 09:30 from the jetty at Pointe Jerome, at the South East of Mauritius. You will board the pirate boat with your favourite people and will have a short pre-departure briefing by the boat captain about the day schedule, the cruise plan and the safety measures.
Snorkel and Marvels: Following the briefing, the pirate boat will set sail for a cruise inside the lagoon along the East coast seeing great views of the mountain range. You will visit the Trou Moutou Diving Spot, where you can swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters. Discover a plethora of marine life including fish and coral, as you dive here.
The waterfall & motorboat ride: The Pirate boat will then cruise along the shore line heading towards the direction of the Grand River Waterfalls. Then when reaching the Grand River South East Waterfalls, you will go by small motor boats to visit the waterfalls which are found about 500m upstream.
Lunch onboard and Leisure on Land: Following the visit to the waterfalls you will head back to the Pirate Boat for lunch. After lunch, the Pirate boat will be heading to Ile aux Cerfs Island which is a beautiful island near the east coast of Mauritius. With its swaying casuarinas and palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters, this amazing paradise island is the perfect setting for a relaxing day of sun worship.
It’s not over yet, sailor! After the visit to Ile aux Cerfs, you will be back on the Pirate boat who will set the sails in the direction of Pointe Jerome. All along, you will be able to admire the breathtaking sceneries of the South East while on board the Pirate ship.
You will arrive back around 16:00.
An unforgettable day is waiting for you!!
- Sun block cream
Delicious Pirates Lunch served on board
- Maximum number of participants: 28
- Facilities such as toilets, open deck, music system, life jackets and First Aid Kit are available
- The snorkelling time is flexible, depending on the tide. Whether it will be done in the morning or in the afternoon on the way back, will be decided by the Pirate boat captain on the day itself.
|Exclusive Pirate Boat Cruise To Ile Aux Cerfs From South East||625 Euro|
|Scampi Menu- (BBQ Chicken or Fish or Prawns (350gr) or Lobster (250gr)||55 Euros/ Pax|
|Veg Menu||55 Euros/ Pax|
Great staff very entertaining very good day with them