Private Safari Diving Trip - 2 Dives - Exclusive
|Operating Hours||08:30 - 16:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Possible to customize the trip and diving itinerary as per client preferences|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
Private Diving Safari Trip
This Exclusive diving trip is a great way for you and your friends/family to explore the world of diving Mauritius has to offer.
You get to go on your own private boat and to go to any TWO dive sites of your choice anywhere in the island.
- Enjoy an exclusive private boat diving trip for only you and your partners
- Enjoy a fully customized diving trip according to your wishes - you choose the two dive sites
- Go on 2 dives on 2 different dive sites
- You set the schedule - you decide when to take a break, when to end the first diving session, when to go to the next diving site and more
- Enjoy snacks and drinks on boat
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Mauritius coastal area and beaches
The diving trip is planned with the diver's benefits in mind, with less traveling time and more time spent on diving.
When taking a diving trip you benefit a very own personalized diving trip in Mauritius, so that you can enjoy the best of Mauritius' dive sites.
You will enjoy this diving trip with Mauritius’ friendliest and most professional PADI Dive Center located on the west coast of Mauritius next to the town of Flic en Flac.
Diving in Mauritius - the island of incomparable beauty situated in the Indian Ocean is home to some of the world's most breathtaking coral reefs and marine life ever to be seen. Full with hundreds of bright-colored fish, the underwater world of Mauritius can be deemed a natural wonder.
Both beginners and certified divers can be sure to have safe and enjoyable dives in these perfect conditions. It is exciting to explore and get close to the amazing life at the coral reefs that surround Mauritius.
Scuba divers in Mauritius are spoilt for choice of dive sites. There are numerous dive sites strewn all over the island. Beginners can start at the shallow side of the ocean, whereas experienced divers can head straight for the more adventurous dive sites such as cliffs, caverns, reefs, pinnacles and wrecks.
All year round Mauritius is a very safe and beautiful location for a diving holiday. Both beginners and certified divers can be sure to have safe enjoyable dives in these perfect conditions.
- Divers must bring their log books and diving qualification certificates
- All divers will be required to fill in a medical and a liability form
- Price includes boat trip, full diving equipment, 2 dives, snacks and refreshments
- To learn more about the diving conditions in Mauritius check our Diving in Mauritius page
- You can also learn about the different diving courses available in Mauritius, the general structure of a diving course, and on the biggest diving organizations by checking our Diving Courses page
- Price for this diving trip for up to 4 participants: 590 Euro (147 Euro/diver)
- Price for any additional participant: 90 Euro /person
Please note that
- The activity is accessible to anyone in good physical condition, not suffering from cardio vascular, hearing or respiratory problems.
- The diving trip is not suitable for pregnant women.