Air, Sea and Land Day Package on the East Coast
|Operating Days||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|Duration||7 hrs 30 mins|
|Activity Time||09:30 - 17:00|
|Transportation||Included in price|
|Comment||When ordering this day package, you will benefit from a special discounted package price|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
This Activity Is Not Operational Until Further Notice
Air, Sea and Land activities package along the East Coast of Mauritius
As part of this day package you will get to experience the quad bike in the nature reserve, parasailing, underwater sea walk and tube ride.
This is a full day full of fun, exciting activities and nature discovery, consisting of a range of adventurous activities.
As part of this day package you will enjoy selection of activities
- Quad Biking Excursion (2 hours)
- Lunch (Optional)
- Parasailing adventure
- Underwater Sea Walk Excursion including complimentary photo CD
- Tube ride
Included in the price of this special day package are
- All trips and excursions charges (Quad bike, Underwater Sea Walk, Parasailing, Tube Ride)
- Photo CD consisting of various photos of your Underwater Sea Walk experience
- As part of the quad bike, you are offered a welcome cocktail upon arrival, Mineral Water during the trip and Refreshing towel after tour
- 3-course Lunch (Optional)
- Full transportation to all the sights including Pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
- A personal driver guide to show you around and inform you on each of the sights
Suggested Day Itinerary
- 07:30 – 08:00* Pick up from your place of accommodation
- 09:00 – 10:30: Parasailing adventure, Underwater Sea Walk Excursion including complimentary photo CD and Tube Ride
- 12:00 – 13:00 - Enjoy a delicious Buffet at the Domain de l’Etoile restaurant(Optional)
- 13:15 – 13:30 - A briefing session by the instructors followed by a Test Drive and filling in the disclaimer form
- 13:30 – 15:30 - Adventure time! Enjoy 2 hours of Quad Biking while discovering the fauna and flora of the reserve
- 16:00 - 17:30* Drop off at your place of accommodation
*The exact pick up / drop off times will be determined according to the location of your place of accommodation.
Information about each Excursion
About the Quad Biking Trip
Ride through 1200 hectares of green hills, mountains, ponds and rivers of the Domaine De L'Etoile Réserve. The activity takes place in Mauritius’ reserve which was a private hunting domaine before. Today, it is a private nature reserve where luxurious fauna and flora can be admired.
Upon arrival to the Domain, you will receive a welcome cocktail followed by a Safety Briefing and a Basic Quad Biking Lesson.
As part of the trip, you will explore large plantations, indigenous forests, lush valleys and rivers. Your guide will make sure to show you all the hidden gems found along the way and to provide interesting information on the spectacular surroundings and introduce you to the endemic flora and fauna.
From up the mountains you will have panoramic views where more than half of Mauritius can be seen; from the central plateaus to the Lion Mountain via the Moka range. You will also be able to admire the birds, deer and other animals that roam along in the reserve.
You will have the privilege to watch Kestrels, Mauritian Cardinals Java Stag Deers ( Rare deers found in Mauritius), boars, monkey and bats as well as the rare species of birds like the “Cateau Vert” and the “Crescerelle.”
You drive in a group led by experienced guides.
The instructors are outgoing and friendly and talk about the history of the natural site, the meaning of this nature reserve and give a lot of geographic information in a very interesting way.
Included in the price
- Welcome cocktail
- Test drive & security briefing
- Sanitary caps with helmets
- 2 hours guided quad tour
- Mineral Water during the tour
- Refreshing towel after tour
About the vehicles
- No. of Vehicles: 8 Double seated “Arctic Cat” Quad Bikes and 7 Double seated “Caram”
- Type: Arctic Cat- 400 cc (4x4) & 700 cc (4x4) | Caram- 400 cc
- Maximum number of people per tour: 15 x 2 = 30 persons
- Age requirement: Drivers must be 17 years old or older. Passengers must be at least 12 years old
- An initiation circuit is compulsory so the guides can evaluate the driving capacity of each client
- Children above the age of 12 can enjoy the excursion alongside an adult on a double quad bike
- You have to be 17 years old or older to drive the quad
- It is recommended for participants to wear sports shoes with socks and to wear long trousers
- Helmets, goggles, coats, are also provided for the Quad Bike Tour
- Hot showers and refreshing towels are available for the use of visitors. Accordingly, it is recommended to bring spare clothes in case you would like to have shower after the excursion
- What to bring: Sun block cream, mosquito repellent and a camera!
About the Parasailing adventure:
Parasailing is the ideal excursion for those looking for a special sea-air activity. Parasailing offers you a breathtaking bird's eye view of the beautiful lagoon and beach of East Coast of Mauritius, making it one of the best things to do during your holiday in Mauritius
The parasailing begins with a short safety briefing. Then you will have a speed boat transfer to the launch platform where you will later take off and start the parasailing.
Upon arrival to the launch platform, you will be connected with a secured certified harness to the parasail. Only after the ground assistants will check the rig and the flight harness they will signal the boat driver to start the engine and gradually accelerate the boat. You will slowly take off from the launch pod for a 10 minutes parasail flight above the beautiful lagoon.
- Total duration of the parasailing is about 10 minutes
- You can go for the parasailing as individual or as a pair
About the Underwater Sea Walk Excursion
Enjoy a unique, safe and fascinating underwater walk on the ocean bed (about 3-4m depth), and witness firsthand the magnificent marine life of the Eastern coast of Mauritius, the beautiful fauna, corals, and a wide variety of fish, all in their natural habitat.
Qualified experienced guides will accompany you along the course of the Underwater Sea Walk guaranteeing your maximum safety.
The excursion begins with a motorboat transfer from the Belle Mare beach to a platform situated inside the lagoon. Upon arrival to the platform you will receive a pre departure briefing on the gear, the local marine life, on safety procedures and on the underwater walking trail.
Then, with the help of the guide you will go off board the platform to start your underwater walk adventure.
Underwater Sea Walk Photo CD:For the benefit of all participants your entire experience for the Underwater Sea Walk is captured in digital photography. Pictures of your Underwater Sea Walk experience will be available on CD which will be given to you for no additional charge as soon as you have completed your Underwater Sea Walk experience.
- Minimum age required: 8 years
- Note: since the underwater sea walk equipment weighs 45 kg, participants with broad shoulders are recommended
- Total time of the excursion is approx. one hour (walk itself takes about 15-20 minutes)
- Wetsuits and soft underwater shoes are available and provided free of charge
- Glasses or contact lenses may be worn during this excursions (you will not get your head wet)
- Participants do not need to know how to swim
- What to bring: swimming costume and a towel
About the Tube ride
Tube Ride is one of the most popular fun water sports activities to enjoy as individual couple or with friends.
You will enjoy a 100% fun activity and an absolutely mind-blowing 15-minutes tub ride on the colorful water tube.
To cater all participants, you can choose out of a large selection of different models, such as single, twin, triple, kneeling or laying water tubes, each offering a different tube ride experience.
How it works?
You will be seated in an original pneumatic tube which is being pulled by the speed boat through the water of the Belle Mare beach. All you have to do is hold the two handles at the sides of the tube, while enjoying an exhilarating ride.
….so get ready for some serious fun, bouncing on the waves, cruising through the crystal clear lagoons while being attached to the speedboat.
- Total time of the excursion is approx. 15 minutes
- Maximum number of participants on a tube is 4 participants at a time
The Domaine de L’Etoile restaurant is a ravishing restaurant found in the reserve, situated next to the Grand River South-East with stunning views onto the mountain.
The irresistible charm of the restaurant is further enhanced by the beautiful natural surroundings and the thatched roof. The tables at Domaine de L'Etoile restaurant are set under the veranda of the main reception building. From here, you get spectacular views of the Mauritian mountains. On the foreground is the superb English lawn, which only accentuates the idyllic setting of the restaurant.
Note: The restaurant is closed on Mondays
Adults Classic Menu
- Pasta salad with Pesto, Tomato Mozzarella
- Mini Sandwich
- white sandwich loaf, soft boiled egg, mayonnaise, watercress, tomato OR
- french bread, chicken ham, butter, lettuce, tomato, cheese
- Chicken Leg Tandoori
- Chips & Puff Pastry
- Cheese & Crakers
- Season Fruits
- Coconut Biscuit
Adults Formal Menu
- Crudités & assortment of sauce
- Quiche with cheese & brède
- Californian Roll, Sambal sauce
- Mini Sandwich - Bread with cereals, smoked marlin, horseradish cream, spring onions, fougasse, marinated grilled vegetables, tomato salsa, olive & pesto
- Roasted chicken, potato salad with mustard & coleslaw
- Prawn cocktails, pineapple & papaya
- Soft chocolate
- Season Fruits
A choice of one of the following:
- Chicken or fish nuggets, chip and juice
- Marinated farmer`s chicken burger, chips and juice
- Spaghetti Bolognaise or Carbonara, chips and juice
Additional information regarding this day tour package
- This activity is offered every day except on Monday, Christmas and New Year (1st and 2nd)
- The minimum age requirement for the day package is 12 years old
- As for the quad bike, Children above the age of 12 can enjoy this activity alongside an adult on a double quad bike and you have to be 17 years old or more to drive a quad (or 12 years and above, to join the quad biking trip as a passenger)
- What to bring: Sun block cream, mosquito repellent, good footwear, long trousers, spare clothes sport shoes, socks and a camera!
- Pregnant women and physically challenged person are not authorized to go on this excursion
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
- Family Car- Up to 4 passengers
- 6 Seater vehicle - Up to 6 passengers
- Minivan - Up to 12 passengers
About the drivers
- All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize driver who speaks additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
- All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
- Private Daily Tour in a family Car (for up to 4 people): 79 Euro
- Private Daily Tour in a 6 Seater vehicle (for up to 6 people): 89 Euro
- Private Daily Tour in a Minivan (up to 12 people): 119 Euro
The Prices are per vehicle referring to the number of passengers applicable for each vehicle type.
Excursions & Entry Tickets Packages
When ordering this day package you benefit special discounted package price on these trips and excursions.
The special discounted package prices are detailed in the table here below:
|Number of Participants||No. of Single Quads||No. of Double Quads||Parasailing Adventure||Underwater Sea Walk||Tube Ride||Total Price (Euro)|
Please note that in case of even number of participants (For example: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10) each two participants will ride one double quad. In case odd number of participants (1, 3, 5, 7, 9), one of the participants will have to ride a single quad bike.
Lunch Menu (Optional)
- Adults Classic Menu: 25 Euro
- Adults Formal Menu: 29 Euro
- Kids Menu: 14 Euro
This Activity Is Not Operational Until Further Notice